4th Annual Jeezum Crow Festival
2ND ANNUAL JEEZUM CROW FEST (FULL EDIT)
Named by the Vermont Chamber of Commerce as a Top 10 Summer Event in 2016, join us in the Stateside Amphitheater for two days of live music from bands like, Big Head Todd & The Monsters, Pink Talking Fish, The Infamous Stringdusters, Eric Gales, Soule Monde, Barika, Balkun Brothers, and more. Ten bands in two days; what’s not to like? Tickets are all-ages and $35 for one-day; $65 for both days. Children 6 and under get FREE admission.
- When: Friday, July 14th (doors open 5:30 PM, music starts at 6:00 PM) & Saturday, July 15th (doors open at Noon, music starts at 1:00 PM)
- Where: Main stage located in the Stateside Amphitheater at Jay Peak | Second stage located at Bullwheel Bar (after-parties only)
- Tickets: $35 for one-day; $65 for both (Children 6 and under get in for FREE)
- No on-site camping available, but ticket & lodging options are available, give our Reservations Team a call at 800-451-4449 to learn more.
The Stateside Amphitheater is an outdoor concert venue. There are no refunds in case of inclement weather, and no rain dates will be assigned to any shows or festivals in the Stateside Amphitheater.
PURCHASE TICKETS - TICKETS GO ON SALE FRIDAY (03/17/17)
- The Mallett Brothers Band | 6:00- 7:00 PM
- Seth Yacovone Band | 7:15 PM- 8:30 PM
- Pink Talking Fish | 9:00 PM- Midnight
- Rick Redington & The Luv | 1:00- 2:30 PM
- Soule Monde | 3:00 PM- 4:30 PM
- Eric Gales | 5:00 PM- 6:30 PM
- The Infamous Stringdusters | 7:00 PM- 8:30 PM
- Big Head Todd & The Monsters | 9:00 PM- Midnight
Jeezum Crow After Parties at the Bullwheel Bar
- Both Friday & Saturday nights | Midnight- 2:00 AM
- Friday | Balkun Brothers
- Saturday | Barika
No Re-Entry starting at 7:00 PM this year BOTH NIGHTS. Yep, you read that correctly. You’re free to come and go from the amphitheater as much as you’d like, but only until 7:00 PM. Once that time hits, you will no longer be allowed to exit and re-enter the venue. Plan accordingly, and reach out to our staff regarding any special circumstances; we’re happy to help.
Guests of Stateside Amphitheater are welcome to bring the following items:
- Factory sealed water bottles up to 1 gallon
- Factory sealed food (stored in 1 gallon clear plastic bag, nothing larger)
- Small lawn chairs (no higher than 36”)
- Ponchos/Rain Jackets
- Cell Phones
*All items are subject to full search by Stateside Amphitheater Staff.
Guests of Stateside Amphitheater are asked to please leave the following items at home:
- Alcohol (cans, bottles, flasks, etc.)
- Illegal Substances of any kind
- Glass of any kind
- Fireworks of any kind
- Knives/ Weapons of any kind
- Laser Pens/Pointers
- Roller Blades
- Cooking Equipment of any kind
- Lawn Games of any kind
- Video Cameras/ Large Cameras
*Above banned items can be confiscated by Stateside Amphitheater Staff if found within venue.
Services Available at Stateside Amphitheater:
Food – Hot, Cold, Snacks, Etc.
Beverage – Beer, Alcohol, Soft Drinks, Water.
Restrooms – Portable Toilets and Full Service Indoor Facilities.
Stateside Amphitheater is a 3000 person capacity venue which is made up of 750 stadium seats in the front third with remaining two-thirds made up of lawn seating. ADA seating is available on both levels of the venue.
All parking is first come first serve and the main parking lot is adjacent to the venue in our Stateside lot. Secondary parking is in our Lower 242 parking lot (located west of main entrance on VT Route 242), which is also the only lot where RV parking is allowed. Concert guests will be directed by staff to other lots. Before, during and after the event, complimentary shuttle service will be available for all guests for the purpose of traveling between sections of the resort and parking lots. Parking Lots will be identified by letters of the alphabet and color and shuttle pick up locations are identified by red diamond signs resort-wide.
Drop-off and pick-up Shuttle locations are identified by red diamond signs.
*Lodging Guests: Please park in designated lodging lots and use shuttle service for resort travel.
Advance tickets are available through jaypeakresort.com. All Will Call tickets may be picked up at the Stateside Ticket Booth with two forms of valid ID.
Festival goers will be issued a wristband for each day of the festival. You MUST keep your wristband on in order to enter and exit the cocnert venue.
Children, ages 6 & under, are free admission.
Security & Safety:
Jay Peak Resort is taking your safety and security seriously and will be providing every measure to ensure both for all festival goers. Security will be provided by Jay Peak Resort Security Staff in conjunction with a private security company.
*Security Staff has the right of refusal to anyone showing signs of intoxication that could be harmful to themselves or others.
Emergency Medical Staff will be available on-site. If you’re in need of medical assistance, please go to the nearest staff/security member or the medical facility, which is located at the south end of the Stateside Hotel.
Fri, Jul 14 to Sat, Jul 15
- All Day
|Contact Name||Luke Sussdorff|